Wednesday, 25 March 2009

German antics

Apologies for lack of communication but I am finding myself fully involved in this teaching lark again - must admit that I am loving it and enjoying the challenge. It is amusing to find myself at the bottom of the teacher food chain again - and when I have a child who is causing problems, (although that has not happened often) I can refer them to someone else who will deal with it instead of ME being the one they are sent to! This is a revelation and hilarious all at the same time.

There have not been too many opportunities for travel recently, however, my sister and I spent a weekend recently over in Germany (near Dusseldorf) catching up with my lovely cousin Fiona and her also lovely husband John. We spent time drinking Weissbier by the Rhine (in the freezing cold!) and sampling the local curryworst into the bargain. It was a great weekend of good company and laughs, and great to spend time with them.

There's only a week and a bit left til the Easter holidays and then I head off to Hong Kong to see Liz, Huki and wee Gregor. Isn't he a star?!
Liz had booked us a wee girlie trip to China for a few days which will be amazing. It will be lovely to have some time with them and of course, explore Hong Kong.


When I come back, I have agreed to do more supply work (as I am enjoying it so much!) and that will continue till I'm off again on tour with M&T and then to Iceland on the NTS cruise.

No comments: