After having a great few days in Paris at the start of the hols with Liz, Huki, Gregor and Sheena, then a few days in London with Shona - it's time for my 'proper' summer holiday with Janet. 10 days in sunny Bulgaria beckons, and I canna wait! I'm wondering though - does this count as the start of my year of travels?! It was organised before I handed in my notice so maybe not.
Anyway, from reading the guidebook it sounds very similar to Croatia in style - I loved Dubrovnik when I was there a few years ago. We are staying in Nessebur which by all accounts is much quieter and is UNESCO listed. Plenty of cultural opportunities beckon - and there were 12 wee churches marked on the map! You can rest assured we will find the best place to go for fine food and wine as well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment