To catch you up - I've been working at the Grammar since the beginning of the August term - Monday and Tuesday mornings, Wednesday to Friday all day and am LOVING teaching music again. I now know that the job will continue til next summer which gives plenty time for me to reflect on all that's happened over the last couple of years, and make a decision as to my next 'move', whatever that may be. I enjoyed getting involved in the school show which was 'Grease', and at the moment we are rehearsing for the Christmas Carol concert which is next week - it is lovely to be part of a music department again.
The travelling has kind of slowed down since I've been working (!) - but I still enjoyed a long weekend away with M&T in Northern Ireland in September, and have recently been away in Dublin for a weekend too. October saw me have my first 'Gaither' experience at the SECC in Glasgow with the Harcus clan and hingers-on....a great fun weekend was had by all.
Christmas will be a quiet one here in Aberdeen with some friends, then it's north to Westray for New Year - this will finally be the first time I've ever made it there after several plans to do it that haven't quite come to fruition! Looking forward to lots of fun and good food - oh yes!
Wishing you and yours a fantastic festive season, and many blessings in 2010 :)
I'll keep blogging for as long as you keep reading ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment